Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Name my Gnome!

     I got this cute little guy for my Birthday.  Why?  I am not sure.  Jonathan and his gift ideas never cease to amaze me.  I am growing quite fond of the little guy.   I still have not named him, although I have gotten several suggestions.  


Kendra - Nigel ( I am not sure on the spelling)
Jake - Gary the Gnome
Megan - Santa
Nicole - Billy Bob Joe
Jonathan - Russell

     Let me know if you have any ideas.  Maybe Brittani and Andrew could look in their baby name book.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

I think Gnomes are German. So I think you should name him Hanz!

Karen said...

I would name him JJ... Jonathan Jr. There is a slight resemblance!

Andrew said...

I like russell. That one made me laugh.

Lizzy Hortin said...

I have a gnome too! I also got him as a gift from someone but I never named him. Yours looks like a Fredrick to me!

J + K said...

Russell made us laugh, also. Not everyone knows the story of that name.

tyler said...

call him Wilbur like the pig!