I heard you allready want to start decorating is this true....have you started? I miss you blogging and I hope you are feeling better I heard you had a little fall, well maybe not so little. Hope you get better soon :) luv ya
You are such a beautiful witch!!! I love all your pictures.... I wonder if Sawyer will be scared of your house this year???? He saw the pictures and said"Aunt JENNY!!!!" Love you tons!!!!
Oh Jenny! I love that you are more obsessed than me. I have had my Halloween stuff up for a couple of weeks and I am pretty sure my neighbors think my Halloween tree is a Christmas tree, so I look REALLY psycho! I am glad that part of it is done! I just wish Christian wouldn't insist on wearing his skeleton shirt everywhere already.
9 comments:
I heard you allready want to start decorating is this true....have you started? I miss you blogging and I hope you are feeling better I heard you had a little fall, well maybe not so little. Hope you get better soon :) luv ya
Haloween really will be here before we know it, its smart to start getting ready now! ;)
You are such a beautiful witch!!! I love all your pictures.... I wonder if Sawyer will be scared of your house this year???? He saw the pictures and said"Aunt JENNY!!!!" Love you tons!!!!
You're late on your countdown this year. I swear, you had your Halloween background and your little pumpkin ticker up and running in June last year.
So...I'm excited to come to your world-famous Halloween party. I just haven't decided on a costume yet.
Why does it take that long for you to put on that costume???
Oh Jenny! I love that you are more obsessed than me. I have had my Halloween stuff up for a couple of weeks and I am pretty sure my neighbors think my Halloween tree is a Christmas tree, so I look REALLY psycho! I am glad that part of it is done! I just wish Christian wouldn't insist on wearing his skeleton shirt everywhere already.
You must be busy doing a LOT of pumpkin carving because you haven't updated your blog! ;) Hellooo?
Now that Halloween is over you can blog again!!!!
Okay -- Halloween has come and gone and you have not posted this year's adventures! Get blogging!
Post a Comment