Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Life is Good!

Well I think it is about time I do my first post in 2010! I thought I would list a few things I am grateful for.
  1. I am thankful for the good time we had with the Stott and Curtis families over Christmas and New Years.
  2. I am thankful that my family helped me to take down all of the Christmas Decorations.
  3. I am thankful that I am so busy in January. (this month is usually so depressing and because I have been so busy I haven't had time for the blues)
  4. I have two new callings Relief Society meeting coordinator and a member of the Stake Girls camp committee. I am thankful for these calling and all the people I get to talk to and visit with.
  5. I am so thankful that Karen takes such good care of my blog and always changes it out.
  6. I am so thankful for my mom helping me all day with handouts and ideas for Relief Society
  7. I am thankful for the habit I have gotten into of reading the scriptures.
  8. My family (of course).
  9. Good Deals, sales, and coupons
  10. I am having lots of fun with Nicole while she is off track (I am so grateful that she has started on her Science Fair Project, and isn't waiting until the last minute.)
  11. Jonathan eats what I cook and finds something to eat if I don't cook.
  12. Kendra being able to drive (the funny thing is 6 months ago I never would have thought this would end up being a blessing
  13. I am really grateful I took a minute to post some of the things I am grateful for. I really needed this to help me mellow out a little.
Well I hope to be back and blogging soon. I need to blog about my little Jaker-boy turning 15, hopefully before my little Mego turns 13! Happy New Year everyone!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

It's good to count your blessings. I miss you since we haven't had book club for awhile!

Lizzy Hortin said...

I loved reading this Jenny! It helped me to remember all the blessing, big and small, that are in my life! Thanks:)

Karen said...

Yeah, I'm so glad you are blogging... I love reading the things you write! You are amazing!!! Love you tons!!!

Jacynthe said...

FUn to see you bloggin' again!