I saw this and just had to share. I love my mini van! (No, really I do!) Jonathan on the other hand is not a huge fan. Infact, it always cracks me up when he has to drive it once in a while. I know he wants to yell out the window, "I really drive a truck!" (So Funny)
4 comments:
I'm so glad you like your van :) and I can totally see Jonathan putting stickers on it with "my other car is a big manly monster truck!!!"
I love it!!!
That is so funny! I'm a big fan of the mini van, I want one someday, it's the best way to travel.
This video is viral right now...all the ladies in my ward are in love with the new Sienna. I think the dude in the video is totally dope. :) Who knew minivans could swagger?
Post a Comment