We spent Thanksgiving at my parents home. My mother does such a great job making the dinner. Everything tasted soooo good. My favorite is the pumpkin pie, the jello salad, the stuffing, I guess it is just the whole meal.
All of the kids had lots of fun playing Thanksgiving Bingo and won lots of prizes. Even if poor Matthew cleared out the house a little early. It is no fun being sick on Thanksgiving. I had a little bit of a cold and was not feeling that great either. We headed home and I was ready to go to bed. Then Jake started getting out Christmas stuff and before you know it I am busy decorating for Christmas. It was extra fun, because everyone was helping.
The next day we went up to Huntsville to spend the weekend. I just love getting out of the city for Thanksgiving. Jonathan's cousin Randy and his family spent the weekend with us. We had lots of fun playing games, eating and visiting.
We were playing Scatagories.
We rolled the letter dice.
The letter was K.
The category?
Things you replace...
Jake wrote Kendra...
Then he gave a lengthy explanation. "Well Kendra is gone to college now so sometimes we have
Elise come over to replace her." (this boy makes me chuckle)
I think this picture of Bryson saying Goodbye to
Kendra when she left for college says it best.
We definitely can not replace Kendra!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh that is so funny!!! It would definitely be impossible to replace cute Kendra!!!
Oh, that last picture is so heartbreaking! I'm sure you all miss Kendra but that's awesome she's going to college.
Post a Comment