Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th Of July Tradition!

Happy 4th Of July!
A Huntsville Tradition for the Curtis Family...

 Our family has been going to Huntsville for over 20 years.  Our children don't know of any other way to celebrate this patriotic holiday.  We have so many fun memories.  I look at this picture and it puts a big smile on my face.  It is so much fun to see all my kids together smiling, even if Jake is wearing a fish t-shirt.  The days of coordinating everyone in Red, White and Blue are gone.  Yet, I guess that wasn't really all that important to begin with.  It's not what your wearing it is who you are with.

2 comments:

Lizzy Hortin said...

I didn't even notice the fish t shirt until I read it, I just saw the white! I love your cute family!

Jacynthe said...

Maybe Jake can create some controversy next year at the parade and be on Fox News and all that :) Glad you're blogging again.