Until this happens I will try to sneak in a post every now and then. O.K. I am back! I had to go plunger a toilet, gross. That really is a disgusting job, but I did it! Now I don't have to call a plumber. Anyway back to blogging, I really miss it, but life is a little Coo-coo! I just got back from New Mexico on Saturday, Megan broke her arm that night. I went to church and my parents came over to visit on Sunday. Today was supposed to be a carefree Monday with blogging and of course laundry. Instead I am on my way to an orthopedic specialist to get her arm casted. I will try to post a picture of Mego in her cast later today. Hope everyone is having a Happy Summer!!!
9 comments:
Tell Meg we love her and are thinking about her. I hope she gets feeling better soon, It is always hard when you break a bone!
Love Aunt Carson, Uncle Bryan, Parker, Reagan and Boston.
Oh, poor Meg! I hope her arm gets better soon and that she gets a really cool cast to make her feel just a little better!
Poor Megan! Hope she's not in too much pain!
To bad about about Megan's arm... but really cant you find just a little time to change your music? Unless you want to keep on for August 12th? That is my Birthday you know!!!
Hang in there, Megan! I've always wanted to break a bone to wear a cast, so enjoy wearing it for me!
Sorry about Megan! That's sounds like something that would happen at my house, not yours.
I just wanted to say Hi and miss you in the blogging world, but I'm sure you're pretty busy!
Where are you????
Broken arm...No fun at all!It will feel so weird when she gets the cast off! What is up with everyone breaking something lately?
Post a Comment