Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Still missing Jonathan

     Jonathan did come back home, but I am now in Farmington, New Mexico staying with my Aunt Sue and Uncle John.  I drove up with my cousin Brittany, her two children; Christian and Owen, and my two children; Megan and Nicole.  We had a nice little drive and got here at about 6:00 last night.  We are staying here until Saturday to help out.  
     I know I haven't blogged forever.  Yet, do not worry I am still a blogger.  I am just not currently practicing.  I hope to get back to it soon.  I have tons of amazing pictures.  I am just not able to post them for the time being.  I hope everyone is having a really happy summer.
     

6 comments:

Jacynthe said...

I was hoping you'd post some 4th of July photos. I can't post mine... still waiting for Dale to make me a disk from his lap top. It could be a while...

Karen said...

I am so glad you are still an active blogger I was thinking about sending some bloggerarys to your house to get reactivated!!! Have a good time in New Mexico Say to everyone for me!!!

Jennybug said...

I won't be able to post pictures until I get home. I have no way of downloading them. I brought my
Mac-Top, but I am unable to connect to the wireless internet. If anyone would like to see 4th of July pics go to Andrews blog! Hope you are all having a fabulous summer!!!

Rebecca said...

Jenny we miss you! You could go to an internet cafe, or the Mariott and down load them, hehe! Say hi to everyone. Love ya

Randy said...

Jenny: Still missing Jonathan

Randy: Still missing Jenny's blogging.

Melissa said...

We miss you! Take care!