Sunday, December 7, 2008

Cut Throat Monopoly



Nicole and Jake love to play games. One of their favorite, at the moment is Monopoly. Nicole and Megan played this game a ton with my cousin Brittany, and she is a real gamer (she taught them well).
We started a friendly game early Sunday morning. We played for about 1 hour and 45 minutes and knocked Jake out of the game. Then we went to church, to see Ben and Laura bless their baby, Stockton. It was really nice. He is a cute little guy. (Thanks for dinner it was delicious!)
So anyway, we came back home and after about an hour and 30 minutes of intense playing, Nicole dominated the whole game like I have never seen before. She seriously ended up with all of the money and the biggest smile ever on her face. I did not let her win, I promise. Those of you who know me, know that I am way to competitive to let anyone win. Although, she was pretty darn excited so I had to take a few pictures to celebrate her victory.

6 comments:

Lizzy Hortin said...

I don't think i've ever finished an entire game of monopoly! someone always gets mad, fights start, and it's not pretty.

brittani c. said...

Nice job, Nicole-e-o. I'm not going to even try playing with you because my playing strategies and luck of the die are just awful.

Jacynthe said...

I wonder if we put Nicole and Nelson and Jenny on the same game if they would all come out alive!!!! Lots of competitiveness with these guys!!

Rebecca said...

No one will play Monopoly with me around my house. I have fond memories of big Monopoly marathons all summer when I was little. (I think there were cheaters among the family though, the banker usually had more money than anyone.....hummmmmm.)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Nicole!!

Melissa said...

I agree with Lizzy. Adam and I have to agree to NOT play Monopoly because it ALWAYS ends in fighting!