Sunday, December 7, 2008

Too Bad, So Sad!

So apparently 24 started on the week of Thanksgiving.  I was unaware of this and we missed it.  I thought that I would simply go to i-tunes and download it.  You won't believe how much they wanted for a T.V. show.  They wanted $14.99!  I know, ridiculous right. I was devastated, I mean I have been a 24 fan from the beginning, and I have never missed an episode.  I can still remember seeing the previews for this new show with Keifer Sutherland, and thats all it took, I was hooked.  


So what should I do?  Should I buy it? (you know the economy isn't that great right now, but maybe buying it might help the economy)  Maybe I should ask Santa Claus to bring it to me for Christmas.  I wonder if Red-Box has it?  


I know it is pretty sad that I am blogging about this, and that this is my big dilemma.  Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Andrew said...

Go here and watch it for free-

http://www.fox.com/fod/play.php?sh=redemption&src=menu_item_full_episodes

Enjoy!

Rebecca said...

Wow, that is a good tip, thanks Andrew!

Jacynthe said...

Did you know Keifer is Canadian?

tyler said...

actually the episode you are talking about was a 2hr tv movie. the new season of 24 doesn't start until January. here's the article...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27773463/