Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm Back!!!!!

I have really missed blogging. I told my sister that I was going to start a new blog called blogging backwards. This is because I have so much catching up to do. Yet, before I start catching up with my own blog, I need to catch up with all of the blogs I read. I love reading about what everyone is doing. So I am off to read everyone's blog. (Patti, you really need to start a blog)
(this is in the Eureka, Utah on a Sunday drive in September)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Welcome back!!

Karen said...

Wow!!!!! I am so excited for you to be back in the world of blogging!!!

Lizzy Hortin said...

It's about time! I'm happy you're back!!!

brittani c. said...

Hooray! Now, keep up at it while I am in Toledo. Your blog is a lifeline to those who are away from Utah. :)