Thursday, September 23, 2010

Blue Ribbons!


Over the summer Megan spent some time up at Mom and Me Scrapbook Store with grandma.  Megan decided that it would be fun to enter some pages in the Utah State Fair.  She ended up entering six pages in the Fair.  So on Friday, September 10th we headed to the fair to check out if Megan had won any ribbons.  When we got to the Scrapbook section we were so happy!  Megan got six Blue Ribbons.   She was so happy.  Jonathan had told her he would pay her $5.00 dollars if she got a Blue Ribbon.  That is $30.00 and that doesn't even include the prize money. Way to go Megan!


Calling Dad and sharing the Good news!

Grandma also won quite a few Blue Ribbons!
This Halloween page was one of my favorites.
It might be because I am dressed like a witch in it.
The fair was a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Way to go Blue Ribbon winners!

Rebecca said...

I saw these pages at the fair, and I agree they deserve blue ribbons! Way to go Megan!!!!