The whole family got decked out in their Bingham Blue, to go watch Kendra cheer at the Bingham VS Alta game at the Rice Eccles Stadium. I was really excited about our amazing seats row 7 on the 10 yard line. (I was there to watch Kendra, the game was just background noise). Jonathan on the other hand would have rather been on the 50 yard line, or at least behind the band. He was a good sport though.
Jake let me take his picture in the car, and then he was off to sit in the student section with all of his rowdy friends. He had the best time ever, and says he is painting his self blue for the next game.
Megan unlike Jake, let me take her picture with friends. Then she took my cell phone and was off to meet up with more friends.
Nicole was my little buddy we took tons of pictures of Kendra, bought her a Game day t-shirt, found good things to eat, walked over to the Alta side and climbed to the top of the stadium, and screamed and cheered as loud as we could.
Grandma and Grandpa not only came to the game to watch Kendra cheer, but they stopped by Old Navy and bought some Bingham Blue apparel. They will be attending a lot of events at Bingham over the next few years. As three/fourths of their grandchildren will be Miners.
Kendra was on the news, because all of the cheerleaders from both Bingham and Alta raised money for the Susan Coleman foundation to help with breast cancer research. (She is on the top row with a huge cheesy smile waving her pom-poms!
No, your eyes are not playing tricks on you.
Jonathan is not wearing Blue!
Bingaham ended up winning 49 to 26. It was an exciting fun filled night, with the game ending at close to midnight.
We finally met up with everyone at the end of the night, to give them a ride home. With the exception of Kendra who had to ride the bus back to the school. Go Bingham!!!
7 comments:
Looks like such a fun night! I wish I could have come! GO BINGHAM!!!!
That was such a fun night. I felt like a high school girl again. yea Kendra! gooooooooooo Bingham.
GO BINGHAM!!!
How fun! Kendra is so cute! She is lucky to have so many people come and support her! (Even if not everyone wore their Bingham Blue!)
Give me a G! Give me an O! GO BINGHAM!!!!
I miss high school football games! Anyway, I saw Megan's scrapbook page in the fair, she is such a talented girl!
I like catching up on your blog and reading about your cute family. High school football season is so much fun. Love you all!
Post a Comment