Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hay, Nelson!

Hay, Nelson!


Jonathan was working with his nephew Nelson up in Bear Lake last year.  As they were driving they were talking about how big these bales of hay were.  Nelson said that he thought he could push one of them.  Jonathan bet him a raspberry shake that he couldn't.  Nelson got out of the truck and you guessed it he ended up buying Jonathan a shake on the way home.  When we went to Bear Lake last week we thought it  would be funny to take a picture of Jonathan pushing the bale of hay to send to Nelson, who is serving a mission in Italy.  I took a picture of Jonathan and then I told him to try and push it.
( I promise this is not photo shopped)
Nelson is going to have to buy Jonathan another shake when he gets home.

1 comment:

Jacynthe said...

Jonathan needs to go on America's Got Talent :) He could win a million bucks! Better than some smoothie.