Saturday, August 14, 2010

Work Hard - Play Harder!

So after our long day of work. We all piled in the truck and headed to Utah Lake. This was very out of my element. My first instinct would have been to stay home and finish getting ready for Girls camp, clean up, or shower and go to bed. ( I was pretty tired.) Yet, I just grabbed my camera and got in the truck with my family. I am so glad I did what a nice way to relax after a hard day of work.
Sometimes, the perfect moments are not planned.

Jake catching some air, just before the sun sets.
Jake and Kendra
Doubling
I love this picture
Megan on the wake board
Kendra getting ready to knee board
Jake
Jake and Nicole doubling

1 comment:

Karen said...

How fun!!! Cute pictures!!! It looks like Jake has finally givin' Jonathan a run for his money on the wake board. Love the pictures!!!