D.A.R.E. Graduation!

Well, my last child graduated from D.A.R.E. (Drug Abuse Resistance Education). Nicole proudly came home wearing her D.A.R.E. t-shirt adorned with the signatures of her classmates and teachers. This got me to thinking how I still see the other kids t-shirts come through the laundry from time to time (the nice thing about D.A.R.E. t-shirts is that even though you get them in 5th grade there is a good chance it will fit you for the rest of your life.)
So I told my kids if they went and found their t-shirts and let me snap some pictures, with a good attitude I would give them each $5.00.
I ended up paying out $20.00 (this was money well spent in my opinion).

Who's t-shirt do you like the best?
1 comment:
Jenny..I was so excited to see your blog! I must admit I was getting tired of the Swagger wagon. Its fun to see what the kids are doing and how fast they are growing.
Post a Comment