Happy Birthday to Kendra. I think that she is so relieved to finally tell people she is seventeen. She started her senior year being sixteen, oh those August Birthdays. In fact I will share a funny story with you. Last week Kendra went out on a date with this boy that is going off to college. He asked her how old she was?
Kendra replied, "I will be eighteen next year." (usually this ends the age conversation and she feels a little older than she is)
He then asked her, "So when is your Birthday?"
She timidly answered, "August 30th."
He then blurted out, "What you're only 16?"
This totally made me laugh. I wish I could hold her back a year. It is going to be so hard to send her off to college. She is a lot of fun and her happy smile always brightens our day.
Happy Birthday Kendra Girl!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday sweetie :)
Happy Happy Birthday!!!!
Post a Comment