Saturday, August 14, 2010

Gutted!



On July 10th Jonathan and I along with all four of the children. Completely gutted the main floor. Yes, we are currently in the middle of remodeling the whole main floor. Jonathan and the kids started early that morning, I had some errands to run to get ready for girls camp. So I didn't join them until later that afternoon. They moved all the furniture, took out all the cabinets, moved walls, and ripped out all of the wood floor. Everyone pitched in, all the kids took a tun at prying up the old wood floor with the crowbar. I even gave it a try, man that is hard work.
Megan sweeping up all of the junk debris.
Picking up all the wood pieces and hauling them to the trailer,
was the job that no one wanted, but we all took a turn.

Jonathan would go crazy with this little tool.
I liked watching and taking pictures more than working.

We finished up at about 5:30 and they headed to the dump.

No comments: