The weekend that Jonathan went to Nascar, I came home to find a house full of teenagers that didn't know what to do. So I made up some little papers of ideas and put them in a bowl. They drew out puzzle race. They all got into teams. Megan and I even teamed up.
Kendra and Treven
Daniel and Nathan
(notice Nicole and Zach off to the sides)
Megan and Mom
We would have won the puzzle race if not for the missing piece.
In fact all of the puzzle's were missing a piece.
Seriously, these two are double trouble.
They think they are so hilarious!
After this the teenagers mysteriously found other things to do.
Too bad they missed out on some other exciting activities.
Other Activities Included:
- Watch Kendra's favorite Disney movie
- Do skits
- vacuum the Curtis house
- color
- bake a cake
3 comments:
You are so funny! I will have to remember to come to your house when I am board. But I don't think I want to do a puzzle when your little munchkins are around. I am so glad you have started blogging again.
You are on a roll with your blog!! Fun to read all about your adventures :)
You should have added clean the bathroom
Post a Comment