Sunday, August 29, 2010

Back to School Bowling

     On Wednesday, August 25th it was my little buddies last day of summer.  With the exception of Nicole, who started school almost a month ago.  We decided after some minimal school shopping that it would be a lot more fun to spend our last day  of summer at the bowling alley.  We went to Sandy Lanes, where all students under age eighteen get one game free during the summer break, unfortunately we found this out the end of the summer instead of the beginning.  Oh, well we still got a free game. 



Jake wanted to have a little bet, if he won I had to buy him a value meal at McDonalds.  If I won he had to give him an hour of service.  The first game I bowled 151 (that is amazing considering I usually am lucky to break 50).  The second game I got 129.  Needless, to say Jake owes me to hours of service.  I had a great time.  I think I might look into joining a bowling league.  Is anyone interested?

No comments: