Monday, August 30, 2010

Huntville Yard Sale's

Particia, her sister Melissa and I all went to Huntsville for the town   YARD SALE! They advertised 40 houses.  There was probably about 20, we had fun and got some deals.  Patricia and I went in $5.00 each for the mega Bingo game.  We are leaving it at Huntsville!

Candy Dishes $1.00 each (I think the orange one will look really fun filled with candy corn next to a Spooky pumpkin!)  These fun gloves were .25 cents each, they will be great for Halloween, dress up or maybe I'll start wearing them to church.


I got all of this embroidery floss for Megan for only 5 cents each.  She was ecstatic, because she loves to make friendship bracelets.  Nicole is modeling some Gap Capri's that were purchased for $1.00.



This brand new Yankee candle was ten cents.  I scored on some cake decorating stuff, which I will be giving to my sister Karen who mysteriously lost hers last year when we were decorating Ginger-bread houses. ($3.00)

And believe it or not I got this little guy for FREE!
(I bet my secret sister is so excited!)


6 comments:

Karen said...

Yeah, How fun!!! I love all your treasures!!! I am way excited about the cake stuff Thank you!!!! Wow, another gerbal guy to add to your collection (You are so lucky) You must really love the gloves!!!! Nice score!!!

benreschke said...

Looks like some good stuff. I saw that sale and contemplated driving up for it. Any guns up there?

Lizzy Hortin said...

Wow looks like you had a lot of good finds! I think you really should wear the gloves around; start a new trend!

Genevieve said...

yay for all the fun updates! and yay for good scores!! i love garage sales :) so i've heard that your an amazing rs mtg committee gal?! i just got called to the committee on sunday and we have to plan for our activity in just 2 weeks! but i'd love to be able to email and maybe get some fun ideas from you. my mom just couldn't tell me enough how amazing and impressed she was with all of your fun ideas!!

Rebecca said...

Great finds! I wish I knew about it. Love the pink dish and the gloves are fun too. And by the way, Miss Megan is soooooooooo pretty!!!!

Jacynthe said...

OK, I'll take the candle :) Well, thanks for the update. So fun to see the little treasures you got. I expect to see you wearing those gloves at church and blog about it :)
Heart U