Now that the kids are back in school I have been very very busy....
Most my days are spent frolicking in the sun with my sister.
Or reading a book that is so exciting I just can't put it down....
Sometimes our jokes are so funny, we forget what we were laughing about!
Most of my days are so busy I have to be very serious just so I can fit everything into my busy schedule.
The hours in the day fly by when I am getting ready, I always want to look my best for when Jonathan comes home.
When all four of your kids are in school..... Life is busy!!!!
3 comments:
You are so funny!
Oh my heck! I'll give you something to do!!! Water the lawn!!! That thing is pretty brown looking!!! :)
Sisters are so much fun to have and I'm glad that you're one of mine. I need to find a frock like yours so we can play ring-around-the-rosies the next time we get together. (In fact there's an antique store right down the road...should I go browse?)
Post a Comment