Thursday, August 11, 2011

I'll go inside someday...

On June 8th we went to the Hawaii temple.  Kendra, Jake and Megan went inside and Nicole and I spent some time on the beautiful temple grounds.  Nicole will turn 12 on June 15th.  She missed going into the temple by one week.  She was a little disappointed, but made the best of it.

On June 22nd Nicole went inside the temple with all of the girls in our family.  She was so excited.   It is really nice to think that when we go on family trips that nobody will be left outside.  I can not believe that my children are getting so old.  It is really strange, on Tuesday nights, because everyone goes to Young Women's or Young Men's.  It is so quiet around the house.  I miss having my little buddy, Nicole home with me.  Although, she loves going to Young Women's with her sisters. (maybe I should join a bowling league?)



3 comments:

Lizzy Hortin said...

This post made me tear up! I get so emotional thinking about families all together in the temple, it's so wonderful. Nicole is such a beautiful young woman!

Melissa said...

That's so nice you guys could all go to the temple. I didn't know you went to Hawaii! I am incredibly jealous!

Jacynthe said...

Super neat for Nicole and your family! Bowling? How about badminton? Now that's a real sport!! :)