Vacations are always tons of fun. Although, if you are leaving your State your vacation has to start and end at the airport. This is one place that is usually a little boring, even frustrating at times. Especially when you are dealing with getting four kids through security, and half of them are trying to make the sensor go off --- for your information a gum wrapper in your back pocket will not set off the alarm. Anyway after we got all that taken care of we got to sit back and relax and let Jake entertain us.
It was hilarious watching people's expressions as they would walk by Jake at the airport. The rubik's cube is not just a prop for Jake to be funny with. He can solve this thing in record time.
On the flight to Hawaii the stewardess was watching him. After he finished it, she took it and mixed it up real good. He solved it real speedy quick, she told him he deserved a prize. She asked him what he wanted.
Jake kind of shrugged and said, "Peanuts?" She laughed at him and said, "I will just surprise you." When she came back she brought him some M&M's and a can of Pringle's. He was very excited! Free food!
3 comments:
That is si funny!!!! The lady behind him looks like his mom (is she a prop?) I love Jake!!!! He is so funny and always makes me laugh!!!!
I wish I were there watching Jake's monkey tricks. Mainly so I can watch the people watching him. :)
He is a funny kid!!!
Post a Comment