So she told me to at least do a post telling everyone I am a loser and not blogging so that everyone can quit wasting their time checking my blog. It is so nice having a best friend in your life that is brutally honest, yet loves you unconditionally. So any way I am a loser and not blogging currently. Sorry for wasting your time. I will post a comment on your blog when I come back around to blogging.
Oh before I sign out of the blogging world I wanted to let everyone know that Jonathan is working at
again. That's right after 20 years they called and asked him to come back. He is going to be doing plumbing at the new store in Jordan Landing. ( I wonder if they know he could help cook up some tasty nuggets, if they are in a bind during the lunch rush?)
again. That's right after 20 years they called and asked him to come back. He is going to be doing plumbing at the new store in Jordan Landing. ( I wonder if they know he could help cook up some tasty nuggets, if they are in a bind during the lunch rush?)
15 comments:
Jenny,
you are not a Loosah!
You're just busy!! Family and kids should come first :D
Yes, that's right family, kids and cleaning should totally come first...but the question remains should a book come first? Especially a book that has already been made into a movie??? Really how long does it take to do a quick post? Minutes... I think it's really interesting and funny that Jonathan is working at Chick-fil-a!!! Your family will cherish these memories for years to come and it also entertains us stay at home moms!!! Don't you understand you are my soap opera... How disappointing is it when Prison Break misses a week... Now can you understand why I NEED you to blog?
You and your Chick-Fil-A. I still don't understand the Curtis obsession! :) The franchise does need to build one out here though. Maybe having one in Toledo will entice everyone to come out and see us.
sometimes a book is just too good to put down! the cleaning though... maybe i should take a lesson from you and clean before blogging! or i'll just keep blogging about how much i need to do that type of cleaning. thats almost as good right? :)
Why don't you just squeeze in War and Peace while your at it? Geez. I've been ignoring my blog too. Facebook is way too addicting.
I think that's awesome that you are reading that book, keep it up!!
mmmmmmmmm... chick-fil-A nuggets. even after all of these years I love going to the CFA. never get tired of it. ask Jonathan if he gets to wear the "Doodles" costume when he works there? (he'll know what I mean)
I was feeling guilty that I haven't checked your blog in a while and now I feel relieved. It's ok to take a break...I did for like three months! Karen might not be too happy though:<
Have a happy day!!!
13 days till Halloween...Are you ready?????
holy cow 11 days til Halloween... Love ya!!!
Just saying hi!!!! I love you!!!
How was your witch party?????
Are you done reading your book yet????????????
Read faster!!!
That's my favorite book! I love sisters for that reason! Syd will call me and when I don't answer, she'll leave a message asking which book I'm "nerding out" on. Gotta love em; they know us so well!
Post a Comment