Friday, October 3, 2008

On Our Way Home

We are leaving New Mexico and heading back to Salt Lake.  We had a good time visiting with Aunt Sue and Uncle John.  We made lots of yummy food.  Brittany showed me how to cook a turkey breast in the crock pot, I can't wait to try that at home.  We got some good deals on clothes at the Farmington Mall.  We played way to much pool and Nicole finally beat Brittany at Monopoly.  Thanks for letting us come visit Aunt Sue and Uncle John. (I think the girls are already planning a visit for the next time they are off track)  WE LOVE YOU!

6 comments:

Jacynthe said...

Have a safe trip home! It's fun you were able to spend some time with your family and the girls. Good luck with the turkey :)

Karen said...

As weird as it sounds....I want to learn to cook a turkey in the crock pot! Does it taste the same? I'm glad you were able to go down and visit.

anderson's said...

How do you cook a turkey in a crock pot???

Jalissa Bell said...

That's fun! A trip is always nice to have! Hope they are doing good.
Glad you had a good time!

Melissa said...

Welcome Home! I'd like to know how to cook a turkey in the crock pot too

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a fun trip! I love the pictures you took from your trip before! I bet it is so fun to spend time with your girls on a vay-cay!!