Monday, October 27, 2008

I am Done!

     I finished the Count of Monte Cristo yesterday.  What an amazing book.  I am having Book Club at my house today at 1:00.  I am busy making a cake.  I came over to check my email which I haven't done for about a week and a half.  The reason why is because my baby broke down. My little apple notebook crashed on me.  I know first my camera and now this.  Well anyway I do have another computer, it is just that it is not mine, and none of my stuff is on it.  All my pictures are on my apple.  I know first my camera's get stolen and now this.  (by the way I did get a new camera) No I don't have my pictures backed up.  I am hoping that they will be able to recover everything, and then I promise I am going to back everything up.  I also had some dental surgery last Thursday, this put me out of commission for the weekend.  I was really sad because I missed Witches Night Out at Gardner Village.  I just didn't feel that great.  So those are a few of the things that have been going on.  I just didn't want everyone to think that I am sitting at home reading all day.  Although, that was a really long book.  
     Now, this is not just a poor me post.  I have been doing a lot of fun things, after all it is my most favorite time of year.  I have been busy spooking people, I had a really fun Witch party with my neighbors (pictures yet to come).  We went to Fright Mares with our family.  I am dressing up like a witch tomorrow and going to the school to read the children Halloween stories.  I love to do this, it is one of my favorite things.  Kendra is loving High School and wants to take her driving test.  Jake is going to football playoffs.  Megan and Nicole are both excited for Halloween, and so am I .  So anyway Life is good, I am just a bad blogger.  

Happy Halloween!

If anyone needs help figuring out what they are going to be for Halloween, let me know.  

8 comments:

Karen said...

I am so happy you are done being boring! (for those of you who do not know me and for those of you that do know me...I am not a mean person...I am just being funny) My sister can do or read what ever she wants I just have to give her a hard time about it! by the way I really am not a desperate blog reader... I just leave a comment every now and then... really it takes seconds! I am really nice...I promise!

Rebecca said...

It's so fun to hear an update. I had fun taking to you today! Can't wait for Friday, sure do love you!!!

Melissa said...

It's good to see you're blogging again, I was getting worried.Contrats. on finishing your book!

Jacynthe said...

Sorry about the dental surgery... You poor thing!! Glad you're blogging again. What kind of camera did you get?

brittani c. said...

What a stink to have both dental surgery and a broken computer. I hope the rest of your favorite holiday is lots of fun. Glad to hear the upate, and yes, the Count of Monte Cristo is a great book. :)

anderson's said...

Welcome back, we missed you!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have had some tough luck lately and you have such a good attitude too... but that doesn't surprise me one bit! I am sorry to hear about your computer... that is so sad. My computer did that too.. just died but my hubby's brother is pretty much the next Bill Gates and is going to doctor it right up for me... if you need help with it, let me know! He is pure genious! Have fun being witchy!!

Anonymous said...

ps. I really want to read that book too and after your report... I really WANT to read it!