Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blogging Babbling's (Excuses)

     I am not sure if I even have one fan left, come to think of it I am not sure if I had a fan to begin with.  Life is funny, I remember thinking during the busy months (October, November, and December) boy come January I am going to blog like crazy and get all caught up.  Where the heck did January go?  I can't believe it is already February (the month of love).   
     Well I will try to play catch up.  Megan and Nicole were out of school pretty much the whole month of January.  The didn't return to school until January 28, wow what a vacation.  These little girls really know how to occupy my time, and I love every minute of it.  This is  a list of a few of the things we did.
  • we went to the Rec Center swimming
  • did some Christmas returns
  • played with play dough and did several other crafty projects
  • we had tons of fun playing with the Wii (that is when I should have been blogging)
  • we ate at Panda 
  • they helped me take down all the Christmas decorations
  • we watched movies
  • and just had fun being together.

     Then on January 10, Jonathan and I left to go on a cruise.  Kendra and Jake stayed with my sister Karen, in Amish-land (more on this to come).  Megan and Nicole stayed with my parents and took a surprise trip to Disneyland.

No comments: