I can't believe February is here?
I haven't blogged this whole year.
I haven't posted in two thousand nine
Yet, we are all happy and doing fine.
I didn't finish all my miles, I know what a bummer.
But I'm still planning a Half Marathon before summer!
Jonathan and I enjoyed a Mexican Riviera cruise,
In Puerto Vallarta we zip-lined, and I got a bruise.
I ran the Susan Coleman, On Deck For The Cure,
Running around the ship deck, was exciting for sure!
We had lots of fun and enjoyed our time together,
Everything was wonderful, including the weather.
My sister Karen watched Kendra and Jake
and a lot of delicious food they did make.
My parents had Megan and Nicole, and gave them a surprise!
When they ended up in Disneyland, they couldn't believe their eyes.
After returning I tried to get a few things done,
Yet, before I knew it I was back on the run.
Off to Anaheim with my mom, Karen and Carson for a convention.
We enjoyed shopping, laughing, a movie, and a cheesecake confection.
After all that traveling it good to be back home for a while,
I missed my family, and my house, but not the laundry pile.
I'll post some pictures and give more details soon,
Hopefully, before the next full moon.
I promise I'll try to keep up better on my blogging,
Yet if I should fail, please don't give me a flogging.
I hope that everyone reading this has a happy day,
and leaves a comment, even if they have nothing to say.
(You know who you are "Patty",
I love ya, and think you're batty!)
Well now that my poem is through,
I have got a lot of cleaning to do.
But first I am going to go eat an orange.
(nothing rhymes with orange, so this is a good place to end
I have really missed you, and am glad you are my friend!!!!
12 comments:
Yeah Jenny! You finally posted once again! It sounds like you are having a great 2009! Fun poem... you are too funny!
You are so good at rhyming! I am so happy you are back, I've missed you Jenny. We all need to do race for the cure in spring this year!
You are so funny! Thanks for the day! You write really funny poems, especially at my house! I love you Jenny-bug!
welcome back! love the rhyming and can't wait to see pics :)
You finally figured out a way to get me to comment. Loved your poem and I miss seeing you in the store. And by the way I'm not batty!
look at you go!! Your poem was great!!!
So glad you're back at blogging!
Without you was very boring!!
Yes, I know, I should keep my day job and not start a career as a poet :/
What a fun post to read! Welcome back, I missed you! Can't wait to see pictures.
I love this post Jenny! Very creative and fun, I'm glad you're back to blogging!
yeah, I'm so glad to see you are rhyming again... I mean blogging again!!! Keep it up!!
I keep waiting to see a post with the "beautiful" sunset that you saw each night on your deck of your cabin in Mexico.
I'm jealous that you went on a cruise! How fun! Can't wait to see the pics!
Post a Comment