Friday, March 20, 2009

Fishy Friends....

I (Karen) am posting for Jenny...
Because she just hasn't been that great at blogging lately!
While she is running some sort of marathon I am watching Kendra and Jake... Tonight Kendra asked me if she could go hang out at a friends house (who happens to be a boy) I said "Sure, just be home before one O'clock" Kendra got a huge smile on her face and said "Really?" Then I said "NO, I'm just joking, be home before 9:00!" Then she had a huge look of disappointment. (I'm still deciding on her curfew) Then I asked her if she liked the boy and she said, "I like him like a pet fish, I would cry if I had to flush him down the toilet but I would never kiss him!" Both Ben and I laughed so hard...Ben said "Make sure you never tell that to him, you might as well just kick him in the little Jimmy." (That's Uncle Ben for ya)
These are the only kisses Kendra (or as Sawyer calls her Chucka) is getting tonight! ( We hope!)
Kendra has so many boyfriends here... There's no need to leave!!!

2 comments:

Jacynthe said...

Hey, somebody got her braces off!!!! Gorgeous!!!!

Carson said...

I think those two boyfiends are the cutest by far!!!