
On March 21st I ran/walked the the Moab Half Marathon. It was an awesome adventure. I am not just saying this, I really loved every minute of it. Now as for every minute after the race, that is a different story. Running this race was really hard on my body, yet I can't wait to do it again. It was an awesome feeling to know that I ran 13 miles. The race course was breath taking. It was a perfect day for running, the temperature was perfect. The sun peeked out from the clouds for about 5 minutes, and then we had cloud cover for the whole race. I was very glad about that. Running in the sun, is not much fun. (I'm such a rhymer)


I ran the race in 2 hours 34 minutes and 34 seconds. So my pace was 11:47/mile. I was really glad that I did this and am going to try to do it again next year. Jonathan said he will run it with me.

Jenny, Cherie, Tari, and Kim
This was the night before the big race.

We were trying to decide if we wanted
to run with or without sunglasses.

This is me after finishing.
Yes, the first thing I did after finishing was sit down.
All of us girls really wanted to thank our husbands
for their support. We appreciate them being at the
finish line, and we are glad they were able to fit
in some four wheeling while we were running.
It was a ton of fun and I can't wait to do it again!
8 comments:
WOW!! I am so impressed! Way to go!
Way to go Jenny! You are really an inspiration to me. I tried a little jogging yesterday and it was quite sad how out of shape I'm in.
Good job Jenny!!! That is so awesome! I'm glad it was a good running day and I love the pictures!
Just thinking about running 13 miles makes me want to throw up! It is amazing that you can go out and do it! What a little runner girl you are. I bet the trail in Moab was beautiful!
I am so impressed!! Way to go!
ps. I emailed you!
You are a running queen! The scenery probably made the work and the sweat worthwhile.
wow way to go! i'm way impressed!! :)
Congrats! You definitely need some shorter shorts like the lady behind you in the picture to show off your hot legs! (Next year SL marathon right??)
Woot Woot!!! Wish I could have been there to cheer you on!!!
Post a Comment