When I took Nicole's picture, she said, "Mom, are you going to put this on your blog?" I told her I was going to do a post called, "I hope I an A". She rolled her little eyes and said, "Mom, I worked really hard on that!" Seriously though, what mom doesn't secretly wish she could go to school and hand in the Science Fair Project.THE SCIENCE PROJECT
- Sprite - Colored Red
- Grape Soda - Purple
- Orange Soda - Orange
- Sprite - Colored Blue
About 60% thought that the red colored sprite was strawberry/cherry or something else. About 60% also thought that the blue sprite was blueberry or something else. We had a lot of fun and I only have 2 more science projects to go until I am done. That is unless I decide to help Karen, (we did the math the other day, and she has 16 until she graduates from doing Science Fair Projects.)

I also need to mention that Nicole is not injured. Today was Bandaid Day! I know it is a little strange. Instead of wearing your pajama's to school or fixing your hair crazy, this is an excuse to waste a countless number of bandaids. I am thinking this was an inspired idea from one of her fellow students. I mean what kid wouldn't want wear bandaids all over their face. Good Times, Good Times!
8 comments:
Yeah, I'm so glad you are going to help me with me science fair projects (I mean my kids) I never was that into science!!! Everything looks so good, You really should write a book "How to do a Science Fair project in one day!!!"
Hip Hip Hooray I am so glad that you bloged today!!! HE HE Nicole did such a great job.
I think that's a great Science project. I'm happy to see you blogging you always make me laugh.
Congrats on making it to the next level... I know you secretly have a deep love for science!!!!
That is funny about the band aids! Whatever happened to good old pajama day? Jake's school had something similar, fake injury day!
Awesome job on this project!! Your aunt, the Canadian dental hygienist, is so very proud!!
I never had Band-Aid day at school. The things they come up with as time goes on...
Congrats, Nicole! Your science project looks rad.
So, did you get an A? Your science fair project looks awesome. How funny that people thought they were differnt flavors because of the color. It reminds me of that Kool-aid that comes out clear but is really grape or something. I can't drink it becuase I think it should be purple! Way to go!
Post a Comment