Yaaaaa summer. Although all those wet towels from swimming, etc make up for no socks!
SO TRUE! Why did you have to rain on my parade!!!
Sorry to rain on the parade. Do you need a towel? I am stocking up for the summer! I have a plan about all those towels. See my blog soon.
So true!!! I love the fact that my kids can scrape up their knees instead of putting holes in their jeans!!!
I know bandaids are cheeper than jeans I always say!
hooray for summer!
I hate doing laundry so much I wear flip flops year round! I'm glad I don't need to freeze my toes anymore though!
What a happy pile you have there :) Get Nelson to help you now! He'll do anything for $$$. Well almost.
I was putting laundry away today and thought the same thing! I would rather fold towels than sort through socks any day.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Yaaaaa summer. Although all those wet towels from swimming, etc make up for no socks!
SO TRUE! Why did you have to rain on my parade!!!
Sorry to rain on the parade. Do you need a towel? I am stocking up for the summer! I have a plan about all those towels. See my blog soon.
So true!!! I love the fact that my kids can scrape up their knees instead of putting holes in their jeans!!!
I know bandaids are cheeper than jeans I always say!
hooray for summer!
I hate doing laundry so much I wear flip flops year round! I'm glad I don't need to freeze my toes anymore though!
What a happy pile you have there :) Get Nelson to help you now! He'll do anything for $$$. Well almost.
I was putting laundry away today and thought the same thing! I would rather fold towels than sort through socks any day.
Post a Comment