Sunday, May 3, 2009

Our View on the Cruise!

In January we went on a cruise to the 
Mexican Riviera.  I have been wanting to 
blog about it for along time.  Although, I do not 
have time to go into great detail about all the fun 
that we had.  I do want to share a picture of the 
breath taking view. Getting the balcony was 
defiantly worth the extra $40.00.

(Move on over Long-Neck-Larry you have competition)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love that you are blogging so much. Anyway I am so jealous you were able to get Wicked tickets. We tried and failed. I should have gone with you!

Lizzy Hortin said...

That is a great view! I love the ocean, I'd love to go on a cruise! We should all save up and do that for the sisters retreat one year.

tyler said...

just remember that there is only ONE true long-neck Larry... not this imposter! nothing beats the real thing