Monday, May 11, 2009

Slacker Mom!

     This Post should be titled School Carnival.  Megan and Nicole went and had tons of fun.  Why did I title it Slacker Mom?




  • I didn't go to the school carnival 
  • Megan and Nicole walked to the carnival
  • The girls had to use their own money 
  • My neighbor Natalie took these awesome pictures (thanks Natalie)
  • My sister Karen brought the girls home from the carnival (thanks Karen)
I love this little girls smile!





This is an amazing picture! (Thanks Natalie)





Megan said this was the longest line, 
but it was totally worth it!
Megan climbing the rock wall.


Nicole climbing the Rock Wall!

Natalie also took the videos. 
(I know, I have a wonderful neighbor.)
Thanks again Natalie, these are a lot of fun!


10 comments:

Cowan Family said...

You are so funny!! You really are a good Mom. I love your girls they are so cute so I'll take pictures of them anytime.

Carson said...

Looks like they had a fun night! By the way when I think of you I never think slacker I think amazing!!!

Melissa said...

You're not a slacker Mom, you are teaching your girls to be more independent ant that is a good thing!

Melissa said...

oops I meant to say and not ant!

Rebecca said...

Wow Megan is brave to try all these things. Nicole too! Were you home reading the book club book?

Karen said...

Wow, I can't believe you have so many people who are willing to help you blog!!! Pretty soon I am going to need your neighbor blog for me... I've been a bit of a slacker!!!

Jacynthe said...

Hey can Natalie be my neighbour??? I sure could use her!!! Looks like the girls had fun!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like your girls had a blast! I agree with Carson, when I think of you... slacker never comes to mind!

ps. I never had a school carnival like that... I got gyped in elementary I guess.

Lori said...

You were probably busy doing your lesson for scripture class!!

Lizzy Hortin said...

Well you didn't really need to go because with all those cute pictures/videos you can feel like you really were there!