Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Day-Break Beach

On July 23, I went with Karen to the Day-Break beach.  We had a lot of fun.  The best thing was that Karen took all of these awesome pictures for me.  
You might see this picture on my Christmas card!!!

They all liked playing in the sand.

Also, a Christmas card possibility.

Kendra and Megan

Nicole and Jake
This one is also really fun.  (I will have to ask my photographer if she can edit the water to make it more blue.)







8 comments:

Rebecca said...

Very cute! Looks fun.

Karen said...

ooh, good idea. I'm not sure how but there is probably a way!!!

Melissa said...

Who says you have to leave Utah to have fun at the beach? That looks way better than swimming in the Great Salt Lake.

Carson said...

way cute pictures. Looks like you had a fun day!

anderson's said...

Great pictures! So fun! Maybe you could photo shop you and Jonathan in??!!!

Benson and Staci Marsh said...

Those pictures turned out really cute! I love daybreak.

brittani c. said...

I can't wait for my Christmas card! Cute kids.

Lizzy Hortin said...

Love the pictures! Everyone looks like they are having a great time! I really need to check this little beach out!