Friday, July 17, 2009

Hi Patti!!!

Rumor has it that one of my biggest fans is tired of looking at pictures of the ever beautiful pear cactus.  So this is for you!!!

I asked Megan to clean the kitchen and when I came back I found this happy guy smiling at me.
(Yes, it is still about fruit.  Yet, at least I finally posted something new.  More to come when I find the cord to my camera.)

I hope everyone is 
having a happy summer!!!

7 comments:

Carson said...

Cute Little Happy Face!

Jacynthe said...

Megan has a great sense of humour!! Better eat that banana soon or you'll need to make banana cake with it!

Melissa said...

how artistic! Even blogging about fruit is better than nothing.

Karen said...

I love your music

Patti said...

So like the watermelon head better. Now that one I could look at for months. Thanks for changing that pear thing. Now what other exciting food groups are we going to hear about...I'll be waiting. By the way it is with an i not a y....Love ya

Lizzy Hortin said...

thats way funny, i like it!

Karen said...

Way to go you got Patty to comment again!!!