Sunday, July 26, 2009

Floats...

We had a lot of fun at the Float Preview, at the South Town Expo.  We went with my sister Karen, her boys, and Nicole's friend Mable.  This is way better than sitting outside in the hot sun and watching a parade.
Thanks Karen for taking pictures!
Megan is mimicking this float, she cracks me up!

Mable (Nicole's Buddy), Nicole and Megan

Sawyer and Jenny

Zach and Megan
Zach thought this float was cool, until he noticed it was the U of U's float.

5 comments:

Karen said...

That was fun...I LOVE Megan's picture!!! Who would think she had a float made after her???

Melissa said...

I agree, that's a way better way to see the parade.

Benson and Staci Marsh said...

I didn't even know they did float previews. That is a much better way to see them.

Lori said...

Looks like you have had a great summer. I am looking forward to seeing you at scripture class soon.

Cowan Family said...

hey is annette (logged in as natalie)

i started reading and i was like "hey i have a daughter named mable!" then i looked at the pictures and realized it WAS my mable! thanks for taking her along!! she got a nice break from being with her "evil" stepmother that day haha and ps. you and my mom are the craziest halloween freaks i know! you guys crack me up!! love the halloween blog! :)