Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Happy St. Patrick's Day



Everyone looks really tired, but they all enjoyed discovering all of the little pranks around the house.
Jake said, "Mom, how long did it take you to do all of this stuff?" I told him I did not know what he was talking about.Megan said, "Mom, if we were little we would have really thought this was fun. I mean we do think it is really fun, but maybe we would have believed it!" Apparently, my 13 year old thinks I was the one responsible for all of the mayhem.
Nicole was really excited to eat the Yucky Charms with her ladle and humongous green bowl. She would not use the green milk. Although, after eating the Yucky Charms her milk turned green anyway.



My favorite part of the day was going to Chick-Fil-A to have dinner. Yes, the lines were huge, but Chick-Fil-A really knows how to celebrate this Gaelic Holiday. After purchasing your meal you are given a green receipt. When you bring this receipt back before March 31, you are given the exact same order for free. Now that is something to Cheer about!!!







1 comment:

brittani c. said...

Yay, you're back! And a Happy St. Paddy's to ye!

Since I know about your family's obsession for Chik-fil-A (well, okay, Bryan's too), it looks like all you little leprechauns struck gold! What a cool promotion.