Friday, March 19, 2010

Junior Prom!

Tonight Kendra went to her Junior Prom!
It takes Nicole about 10 minutes to lace up this beautiful dress. This dress belongs to my cute little cousin Lizzy. She has been so sweet to lend her dance dresses to Kendra. This is the third dress that Kendra has worn of Lizzy's. I need to back blog Kendra's other dances. Thank you so much Lizzy, for letting Kendra borrow your dresses.

I love taking pictures ...
and Kendra loves to pose!
Don't you love the white vans?
We snuck outside when it stopped snowing.

Her date Caden arrived at 5:15, with a lovely wrist corsage.

Kendra tried several times to put on his boutonniere.

With no success, next time she needs to buy her date a wrist corsage.

He was a really cute boy, right when he walked in he said, "Kendra, you look really Pretty." After Jonathan pinned on the Boutonniere, he asked him what their plans were.

Caden replied, "We are going to eat at Z 'tejas, then we are going to go to the dance and then we are going to So and So's and watching a movie, and is it ok if I have her home by midnight?" So off they went, for a fun night at Junior Prom.

After they left I asked Jonathan if he wanted to go to dinner at Z'tejas.

Megan said, "Mom don't do it that would be so rude!"

7 comments:

Karen said...

Kendra looks so pretty!!! What a fun dress... I think You are so funny going to the same place as her!!!

Jennybug said...

We didn't really go to Z'tejas!!!

Jacynthe said...

Gorgeous dress :) Thanks for sharing those photos. I have been really lame at my family blog. Maybe I'll post something this week :)

anderson's said...

Kendra looks beautiful! I love the pic of Jonathan pinning on the flower! Too funny!

Lizzy Hortin said...

Kendra looks so dang cute! Junior Prom was so much fun...and tell her not to worry, I couldn't pin the boutineer on my date until my senior year! It takes practice ha ha.

Melissa said...

Kendra looks so pretty and grown up. I love that dress. That would have been my dream prom dress but they didn't have such cute ones when I was in high school.

brittani c. said...

Pretty Kendra! She looks like a Barbie doll, but with brown hair in a stylish hair cut. Dress borrowing is the best...I think I only bought 2 dresses during all of high school. It's so nice when friends wear the same dress size as you.