On July 17th Kendra and I headed up to Logan to attend the Soar program at Utah State. (This is a type of orientation for students and nervous parents such as my self.) I just can't believe that Kendra-girl is going to college. Seriously, shouldn't she be sitting in front of the T.V. singing along with Barney, in the kitchen making muffins, or out in the back yard playing in the wading pool? No, she is a Big Girl now, and "Oh so excited to head off and start her college life!"On our way to Logan we stopped and looked at the Brigham City Temple.
It seems like they are getting close to finishing it.
But, I am going to miss her soooooooooo much!!!!!
3 comments:
I'm so envious of Kendra! If I went away to college I would have gone to Utah State because I love Logan, it's such a great town!
Hot diggity! You're blogging again!! Oh Kendra is going to love college!! Thanks for sharing those pictures :)
Yay for Kendra! Aggie ice cream is the bomb diggity (make sure you tell her those same exact words). I have many great memories of piano and drill team summer camp on the USU campus.
Post a Comment