Jake has decided to make his debut on You Tube, if you are bored and I mean really bored go check it out. Search Gimp Fry Ri. Man I would have really loved this as a kid, who am I kidding I would love to do this as an adult. We will see!
Wow!!! Jake is looking buff. That is pretty funny he has way to much time on his hands! I am so glad you are back to the blogging world I feel like I know whats going on in your life a bit more. Besides you always post about so many fun things.
Bryson thinks Jake is really funny (I think Bryson is Jakes number one fan!!!) As for me if I ever have 2:53 seconds to waste I'll be sure to tune in again!!! Who knows Jake could be the next carrot top or Napoleon Dynamite!!!
8 comments:
That is pretty good! I think it's cool when I know the person!haha..
I would love to do that... but different things. Good Job Jake!
Wow!!! Jake is looking buff. That is pretty funny he has way to much time on his hands! I am so glad you are back to the blogging world I feel like I know whats going on in your life a bit more. Besides you always post about so many fun things.
Dale blocked Youtube from our puter... can't see it :(
Haha... Your son is a dork! Funny though! :)
Bryson thinks Jake is really funny (I think Bryson is Jakes number one fan!!!) As for me if I ever have 2:53 seconds to waste I'll be sure to tune in again!!! Who knows Jake could be the next carrot top or Napoleon Dynamite!!!
Wow, Jake is a big hit in our family Colton and Zach laughed there little heads off!!!
Colton said "Jake, is pretty...Weird!!!"
And he is already quoting him!!!
wow, that's good that Jake can find things to do to keep himself busy...
Hey Jenny I signed up for Good Reads and i love it! But I don't get how to find or add friends...
Post a Comment