Friday, August 22, 2008

Kickboxing

I went to a kickboxing class last night.  It was the best thing ever.  I loved it.  I couldn't believe what a great work-out it was.  Even though I am way uncoordinated, I still had a ton of fun.  The teacher was this older lady and she had way to much energy, but I really liked her.  She made the class a lot of fun.  I think that I am going to keep going.  It is every Thursday at 6:00 if anyone wants to join me.  What do you say Randy?

7 comments:

anderson's said...

I love kickboxing classes! If I were there I would totally go with you!

Randy said...

Kickboxing? uh, I better pass. My current exercise routine consists of me running when I'm getting chased, and that doesn't happen very often! I can't be shown up by that old lady. It would be something to see your uncoordinated kicks and punches though. Maybe I will come and go!

brittani c. said...

I would come, but unfortunately I'm living in another state for the time being :)

Jacynthe said...

Dude,
I am with my last patient on Thursday at 6PM...

Jennybug said...

I can't believe that the only people that are interested are out-of-towners! So sad!

Karen said...

Yeah, the only reason they are saying they are interested is because they are out of town!!!

Anonymous said...

I have never been kickboxing but I bet it would be fun. Where is the class at? Thursday are bad for me though... I have YW and I have to Magnify my calling... you know!