
When Jonathan went to Girls camp, Kendra and some of the other girls thought it would be funny to paint there father's toenails. It is really creepy looking. Kendra thought she was so funny. Well almost a month after Girls camp the joke is on Kendra. Jonathan has never taken the time to take off the toenail polish. He has taken this look to neighborhood swim parties, Park City, Lake Powell, and several other functions. Kendra has been begging him to take it off. I don't think she will ever paint his toenails again. Most of it has chipped away, although he still has a little bit of color left on his big toe.
I am so glad Plumber's don't wear sandals.
3 comments:
I'm at a loss of words.
yeah jonathan, you've really sunk to a real low with this one. I never thought you would stoop to this level...
Yeah, you're back! I didn't give up checking your blog!
Post a Comment