Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Good-bye to Summer!

     I am so sad for summer to come to an end.  All of my children are back in school as of Monday.  Kendra is in High School, it is really hard to believe that my sweet little girl goes to High School.  The kids are all in even grades this year.

Kendra - 10th
Jake      -  8th
Megan  -  6th
Nicole   -  4th

     I know it is a little strange.  I just can't believe I have kids this old.  Megan and Nicole are going to go off track September 26th.  I am actually looking forward to this.  I like it when they are off track because then I don't have to do any homework.  
This is Nicole and Megan on the first day of school.
(as I am posting this picture it reminds me that I forgot 
to take pictures of Kendra and Jake on their first day of 
school, boy am I a slacker.  I will try to take a picture of
them tomorrow.  I guess it is better to have a 4th day of 
school picture, then nothing.)

6 comments:

Karen said...

I think they should call homework "mom-work" really as if our kids aren't in school all day long...Then they come home with homework don't even get me started!!! Do I send a basket of laundry for my kids to fold while they are at school??? NO!!! Keep school-work at school and let the Mom's be in charge of the "homework" like making beds, putting clothes up etc...

Melissa said...

Wow, I can't believe how old your kids are getting! It makes me feel like I'm getting old too!

Anonymous said...

Melissa totally took my comment...I can't believe Kendra is in High School!

Yo said...

I can't believe Kendra is in High School either! That's way exciting! :) Your kids are getting old! I'm glad I didn't have to do the off and on track thing. But then again I wouldn't have known the difference...

P.S- This is Jenna :)

Yo said...

I can't believe Kendra is in High School either! That's way exciting! :) Your kids are getting old! I'm glad I didn't have to do the off and on track thing. But then again I wouldn't have known the difference...

Jacynthe said...

The girls sure look cute on their first day!!