Monday, March 25, 2013

Creme Bru-slurpee


     So my very favorite dessert is Creme Brulee, I love it.  So last week in Colorado when we were visiting Dale and Jacynthe, she showed me a recipe for Creme Brulee.  It didn't seem too hard, although one of the needed items is a butane cooking torch.  Jonathan said, not to bother that I could use his.  
     So last night I made the Creme Brulee, it wasn't too difficult.  Kendra had to leave to go back to college, so even though it wasn't set, I sprinkled on the Bakers sugar (this is a fine sugar used for baking, I only found this out on Saturday as I was purchasing the ingredients) then I proceeded to torch it.  This is really fun and brought out the pyro in me.  


     Monday morning I went to the fridge to check on my delicious creme brulee...  So sad... it is not set, so if anyone is in the mood for Creme Bru-slurpee, come on over.  I have six dishes, first come first serve.

2 comments:

sue said...

You are so funny! That is one of my favorite desserts too!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh Jenny! You are a woman after my own heart. Creme Brulee is totally one of my favorite desserts. Adam actually bought me one of those torches but I haven't used it yet. Anyway....congratulations to Kendra on her mission call. That's amazing!