March 14 - 17 Megan had her lacrosse tournament in Colorado Springs. They lost the game on Friday 6 to 8. Saturday they won 11 to 1.
 |
The best part was that Uncle Dale, Aunt Jacynthe, Ethan, and Amelia came to watch.
|
It was super cold and we were all really glad that we didn't get rained on. After the game we all went to lunch. After lunch it was time for some Colorado adventure. We went to the Cave of the Winds. This was a 45 minute tour and very interesting.
Our whole group made it out of the cave!
Amelia, Ethan, Megan
After the cave experience we drove through Garden of the Gods. This was a beautiful drive. Jonathan and Dale did enjoy teasing me, as I took pictures of the kids on one of the large rocks. (You know kind of like the ones that we are surrounded by at Lake Powell...) Hey, you have to live in the now. I have to admit, it was a little humorous seeing so many people around one rock. After this we drove back to Dale and Jac's and spent the night. We had a nice visit and are so grateful to have family.
1 comment:
I didn't know cute Megan played Lacrosse! So cool! This looks like such a fun vacation. I like cool rocks and caves.
Post a Comment