Saturday, March 23, 2013

Do You see witchy Me?



           Well I was going to blog about the fun time we had cruising, while I was looking at possible options of pictures to post I ran across this little precious gem.  Do you see my witchy, shadow profile on Jonathan's red shirt?  Does this get you a little bit excited for Halloween? (ha ha ha he he he cackle cackle) 
     Now I am not in the mood to blog about the cruise, maybe I will go look at Halloween pictures and do some October blogging. October is so busy yet, I have so many fun things to blab on about.
     (This is our cruise ship.  We tried princess this time.  Did you know that The Love Boat was a princess ship?  They serve this delicious Love boat dessert and show Love Boat reruns on the T.V. in your room.  talk about some throwback fun.






I always love getting a good picture
 of the Mustard Station Drill.  

No comments: