 |
| WOW! She really needed new shoes! |
Last week it was New Beginnings for the Young Women. They asked each parent to bring one of their girls shoes and talk a little about what she likes to do and spotlight her. I went and pulled Nicole's cheer shoes out of her bag. Boy was I embarrassed, I couldn't believe how warn out they were. We are definitely buying her some new shoes this week. This is so typical of my youngest, she just goes with the flow. She does her own homework, puts herself to bed, reminds me of her ortho appointments, and makes due with all the hand me downs.
One of my favorite Nicole comments is, when some one asks her, "Is that a new shirt?"
She smiles and answers, "No, it was Kendra's then Megan's but it's new to me."
This is the second year Nicole has done competitive cheering. She loves every minute of it. We are getting ready to watch her perform at Nationals in San Diego. We leave April 19, we are hoping for some nice weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment