I can't sleep and I started looking at Blogs. Then I went to mine and realized what a slacker I am. I only did one post last year. This makes me a little sad because, I love to go back and read old posts. Blogging is such a fun way to journal. I am still writing in my journal although, the handwriting is not that great and the spelling is awful. Oh, how I adore spellcheck. So anyway I thought I would just write a quick little post. This is mostly just for me, so if by some chance you are reading this I apologize for my ramblings. So much has been happening, seriously life is just cruising by. Sometimes I wish that I could throw a flag out on the field and bring every to a halt. Unfortunately, there is no pause and you can't rewind it just keeps going faster every day. So all I can do is sit back, try to relax a little and soak in every happy moment along with all the chaos that seems to occur daily.
Kendra is in Logan just finishing up her 2nd year at Utah State. She is working part time at Rumbi. She is taking a County Swing class and she loves it. She thinks that dancing is really fun. She comes home every now and then and I just love it when she does. She is going to try to come home next week because she is expecting a very important letter. She has sent in her mission papers and is waiting to find when and where she will be serving the Lord. (Maybe this is why I am having trouble sleeping)
Jake just got the little certificate saying that we can go pick up his Eagle in the mail. Yea!!! SO glad that he finally did it. He just finished up wrestling he is just starting up track. He got his wisdom teeth out last Friday. This has been a challenge because he has had to go without eating popcorn, which seems to be a staple to his diet. He ate some yesterday at the movie, we can only hope that a kernel doesn't get stuck in one of the little holes. Jake is going to graduate this year. (I just can't believe it)
Megan is now sixteen. She went to her first High School dance and also her first date. (Bingham Sweethearts) She has her learners permit. She can't wait to get her license as she races to finish up drivers ed. Megan started Lacrosse and she really likes it. We are going to Colorado next week for a tournament. This will be a lot of fun and we will get to stay with Jonathan's brother Dale and family. Megan really likes being over at the High School. High School....wow it is so hard to believe.
Nicole is in 8th grade. She is the only one over at the Junior High. She really likes school. She stays busy with friends and likes to have something planned all the time. Nicole still really likes cheer and practices twice a week at Macs. She is competing in San Diego at the end of April. Jonathan and I excited to go and watch her and have breakfast at Kono's.
What the heck it is 12:52 and Jake just came up stairs to get a bowl of cereal, and he told me that I should be in bed because it is late. (Man that kid really cracks me up) He seriously does not require a lot of sleep, or he sleeps in class? Well I better get to bed. Hopefully I will blog sooner rather than later.
2 comments:
I was shocked to see you had blogged. I love to read all of them and see what is happening with everyone!
Hi Jenny I randomly check your blog sometimes and was happy you wrote. I'm trying to be a better blogger and remember how much I used to love it. Maybe you've been too busy watching Downton Abbey. You'll have to let me know if you've finished season 3. Anyway I hope you will have lots of fun new things to write about!
Post a Comment